What’s the one thing that a wrench and a smartphone have in common?
When used properly, they can get you more customers.
There’s one more thing that ties together the wrench and mobile. In a couple of years, the wrench is going to be rendered useless without the support of mobile.
If you are already a master of wrenches and jacks and other tools for fixing vehicles, you have just one more thing to do to conquer the world. (OK, at least your part of the world.)
As for your customers, the great majority of them already uses their iPhones and other smartphones to get every bit of information they need.
So, together with our partners, we’ve made an app that takes care of it all.
First of all, let’s see the benefits on your side of the coin.
- More money for you, Joe. And it will pour in because of the great customer loyalty program that is the foundation of this app. Did you know that repeat customers spend 33% more than new ones (read some more amazing customer loyalty stats in Signal’s blog post)? The conclusion is simple. Investing in loyalty programs should be your top priority these days.
- More new customers. And more chance of sowing the seeds of their loyalty. People like novelties, especially when they are convenient to use. Best of all, they like to share those novelties with their friends – especially when sharing gets them yet another discount. And the majority of the automotive industry still hasn’t bought into this particular novelty. Be among the first who will!
- You get the management of your website from us. You also get covered across all social media that matter at the moment. You also get marketing specialists that will make sure your paid advertising (if any) will have the best effect.
- Communication is direct and straight to the point. Communication via social media is one thing. It spreads brand awareness. It engages prospects that will maybe become customers one of these days. It gains exposure for you in the public space. But you will also have direct communication with your customers, and an exclusive chance to help them when the need arise. Imagine how much they’ll appreciate it! A helping hand is more likely to become a hand that fixes issues. Which will make for a money-taking hand.
Enough about you. Let’s take a look at all the awesome perks that your customers will get from using the app.
- The process is automated. They don’t have to remember the last time they brought their car to its regular maintenance. The app will remind them regularly. And the appointments are made easy as pie – a single tap will do and undo (or postpone) an appointment.
- The process is easy and rewarding. Any repair or service will be converted into experience points. The more experience points one has, the more amazing discounts and free repairs they can look forward to.
- The process is user-friendly. On the other side of the app are real people, not chatbots. They can chat, and they like to chat. And, more importantly, they can give advice to customers. Whenever an unpredicted issue emerges in the wilderness, the customer can feed the app with an uploaded photo of the problem and get some useful and precious feedback in return. What am I to do when my car has suddenly stopped? Ask the app. The app knows. It’s like having a repair shop in my pocket.
- The process is fun. It’s a gamified experience. But it deals with real life problems of your favorite pet. There are levels, prizes, achievements. Quite a colorful experience!
There is one more reason to get into the MyShop app system today.
Fast forward two or three (at most five) years from now, everybody will schedule their repairs and maintenance sessions with a single click or tap on their gizmos. Maybe even with a single thought, as mobiles are evolving beyond the sphere of materiality.
But you have to plug in now. Be a part of the winning solution, instead of waiting for the obsolete one to wither and die off.